Annual Report File:
Nuclear Physics Laboratory
University of Washington
Sponsored in part by the United States Department of Energy under Grant #DE-FG03-97ER41020/A000.
This report was prepared as an account of work sponsored in part by the United States Government. Neither the United States nor the United States Department of Energy, nor any of their employees, make any warranty, expressed or implied or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe on privately-owned rights.
Accelerator Beams available
- Fundamental Symmetries, Weak Interactions and Nuclear Astrophysics
- Neutrino Physics
- Nucleus-Nucleus Reactions
- Ultra-Relativistic Heavy Ions
- Atomic and Molecular Clusters
- Electronics, Computing and Detector Infrastructure
- Van de Graaff, Superconducting Booster and Ion Sources
- Nuclear Physics Laboratory Personnel
- Degrees Granted Academic Year 1997-1998
- List of Publications from 1997-1998