Annual Report File:
Center for Experimental Nuclear Physics and Astrophysics
University of Washington
Sponsored in part by the United States Department of Energy under Grant #DE-FG03-97ER41020/A000.
This report was prepared as an account of work sponsored in part by the United States Government. Neither the United States nor the United States Department of Energy, nor any of their employees, make any warranty, expressed or implied or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe on privately-owned rights.
Accelerator Beams available
Introduction and Detailed Table of Contents
- Fundamental Interactions
- Neutrino Physics
- Nuclear and Particle Astrophysics
- Nuclear Structure
- Ultra-Relativistic Heavy Ions
- Atomic and Molecular Clusters
- Electronics, Computing and Detector Infrastructure
- Accelerator and Ion Sources
- The Career Development Organization for Physicists and Astronomers, Nuclear Physics Laboratory Personnel and List of Publications and Graduate Degrees from 2002-2003